Our Social Projects
We, in Sampoorna Media, believe in making our society a better place by spreading love and hope. Towards this end, we contribute a part of our profits towards revenue generation and betterment of the poorer sections of society.
We actively participate in projects run by Samarpan Foundation in New Delhi with particular focus on their Men’s Empowerment project for Gadhia Lohars in a Kotla settlement.
We have also identified pockets in Assam, particularly a group of handicapped people in Majuli island and a few very poor people in Nalbari and Kamrup districts, where we commission weavers to create beautiful cotton and silk weaves and craftspeople to make cane and bamboo jewellery for us, which we then sell through our website and through retail outlets. All profits are then used to buy further raw materials for them and to take care of their daily requirements and necessities.
The steps we are taking are small but we hope to reach out to more underprivileged sections in the near future and eventually bridge the gap between the rich and the poor.
- We combine common sense with initiative
- We help you stand out in the crowd
- We offer customised services
- You get value for money
- We have a fast turnaround time
- We build relationships on trust and credibility
- We combine technicalities and creativity
- Here, excellence is the norm
- Avail multiple services from our repertoire